– 16 Companies and Individuals Announced as Winners in the Dot ie Net Visionary Awards –
At a banquet in Smock Alley on Friday evening The Irish Internet Association (“IIA”) announced the winners of the 2014 Dot ie Net Visionary Awards. Mark Little, founder of Storyful was crowned the Overall Net Visionary Winner. Now in their 16th year the Net Visionary Awards are designed to recognise the very best of the Irish Internet Industry.
As ever the Awards featured some interesting categories and five individual awards were decided by a public vote, with the remaining categories being chosen by an independent judging panel.
Joan Mulvihill, CEO of the Irish Internet Association commented: “This has been a great year for the IIA’s Dot ie Net Visionary Awards. By refreshing the award categories each year, it allows us to showcase new businesses, innovations and talent. All of the winning businesses are worthy title holders and we carefully craft these award titles to reflect the essence of excellence in that category.”
The IE Domain Registry would like to congratulate Mark Little and all of the winners and short-listed entrants at this year’s Dot ie Net Visionary Awards.
Dot ie Net Visionary Winners 2014
- Overall Net Visionary – Mark Little, Storyful
- Best ‘All About Online’ B2C eCommerce Retailer – iClothing.com
- Most Creative Use of Social Media for Compelling Customer Engagement – Javelin Group
- Best ‘Scaling New Heights and Territories’ International Internet Business – Teamwork
- This is the ‘Rising Star’ Start-Up of the Year – Kitman Labs
- The Best Web Designer of Discernment and User Friendly Functionality – Pixel Design for giaf.ie
- The Best Web Developer for Ingenious Engineering and Meticulous Delivery – Software Design
- Best Multi-Channel Retailer – All Things to All People – Kilkenny Shop
- The Most Indispensable Cloud Service for SMEs – Eventbrite
- Best Digital Marketing Brand Campaign – Electric Ireland for Electric Picnic
- Best Mobile Service or App for Fast Moving People (B2C) – WholeWorldBand
- Best Mobile Service or App for Fast Moving Businesses (B2C) – Medical eGuides
- Most Interesting Internet Innovation – Kitman Labs
- The Very Best Place to Be – Accelerator/Incubator/Space – The Digital Hub
- ‘You Did Good’ – Best Use of the Internet for Social Good – SpunOut.ie
- Most Outstanding Achievement by an IIA Member – Ann O’Dea, Silicon Republic
- Award for Excellence – The Next Generation – Lauren Boyle, Cool Kids Studio