Email is the best way to contact us. Please choose the email option below that best matches your query.
- For all queries related to domain registration, modification, login details, password related matters or changes to your DNS please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting queries should be emailed to: email@example.com
- For questions related to the technical network: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reports of abuse on .ie domains should be sent to: email@example.com
- General queries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For marketing queries please contact: email@example.com
Alternatively you can fill in the contact form at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you.
Our Registered Office is:
IE Domain Registry CLG,
2 Harbour Square,
Our telephone number is +353 1 236 5400 and normal office hours are 09:00-17:30 GMT, Monday to Friday.
If you have a complaint about a policy, decision, or action taken by the IE Domain Registry or one of its affiliates, in the first instance, you should make contact with IE Domain Registry’s Registration Services Supervisor. You may do this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to the above address.
If the response you receive in not satisfactory, you may escalate the matter to the CEO of the IE Domain Registry by registered post to: Chief Executive Officer at the above address.
If you need to escalate the matter to the Board of Directors you may write to the Company Secretary in confidence and send it to the company’s registered office above, marked “private and confidential – addressee only”.
In the final instance you may wish to contact the Minister with responsibility for the .ie namespace by contacting his agents at The Commission for Communications Regulation, ComReg. ComReg’s Consumer Line is LoCall 1890 22 9668 or you can visit their website at www.askcomreg.ie.
Please note that all fields must be completed in order to submit this form.