Digital Advertising Northern Ireland (DANI) Award Winners Announced
– 15 Companies Announced as winners in the 2014 DANI Awards –
The winners of the Digital Advertising Northern Ireland Awards 2014 were announced at a gala ceremony in St. Columbs Hall, Derry on the 19th September as part of CultureTECH. The DANI Award were set up in 2010 to recognise the excellence of organisations and individuals in the digital media and creative industries sector in Northern Ireland.
The Awards are judged by a panel of industry experts, drawn from the interactive media industry, design companies, bloggers, software developers, telecommunication companies, universities, corporate and charity organisations.
The IEDR were delighted to get involved in the Awards by sponsoring the category for Website of the Year. The winners were Digital Printing who beat runners-up the Equality Commission & Consumer Council and the highly commended Clinivet & Todds Leap in a hotly contested category.
The IEDR would like to congratulate all of the winners and shortlisted entrants to the DANI Awards 2014. A full list of the winners is available below and for further information please visit the DANI Awards Website.
DANI Award Winners 2014
– Digital Culture: Thing by Paul McNally and Engage
– Not for Profit: NI Hospice Buy a Brick by Mammoth Digital
– Website of the Year: Digital Printing
– Web App: Funeral Times by The Web Bureau
– Viral: Firefly Friends
– Mobile: Get Invited by Origin Partners
– Social: Your Dog Your Job by Belfast City Council
– E-Learning: Creative Centenaries for The Nerve Centre by Whitenoise
– Online Strategy: Sliderobes
– Gaming & Animation: The Ideas Factory by Whitenoise
– Exporter: Rug House
– Rising Star: Firefly Friends
– NI Digital Hero: Gareth Quinn
– Digital Agency: The Web Bureau
– Digital Person of the Year: Barry Adams