Dot IE Net Visionary Award 2013 Winners Announced
– 15 Companies Announced as Winners in the Dot ie Net Visionary Awards –
At a banquet on Friday evening The Irish Internet Association (“IIA”) announced the winners of the 2013 Dot ie Net Visionary Awards. Michele Neylon of Blacknight.com (.ie Accredited Registrars) was crowned the Overall Net Visionary Winner. Now in their 15th year the Net Visionary Awards are designed to recognise the very best of the Irish Internet Industry.
This year the Awards featured some new categories and five individual awards were decided by a public vote, with the remaining 10 categories being chosen by an independent judging panel.
Joan Mulvihill, CEO of the Irish Internet Association commented: “This has been a great year for the IIA’s Dot ie Net Visionary Awards. By refreshing the award categories each year, it allows us to showcase new businesses, innovations and talent. All of the winning businesses are worthy title holders and we carefully craft these award titles to reflect the essence of excellence in that category.”
The IE Domain Registry would like to congratulate Michele Neylon and all of the other winners and short-listed websites at this year’s Dot ie Net Visionary Awards.
Dot ie Net Visionary Winners 2013
- This is the One to Watch – Internet Start-Up o f the Year – Trustev and Soundwave
- Moving at the Speed of Light – Award for Exceptional Growth – ePubDirect
- Best Pure Play eCommerce Retailer – DoneDeal
- Most Meticulous and Cutting Edge Web Developer – Jason Coomey at SpunOut.ie
- Most Joyous to Look at and Splendid to Use Web Design – Artizan.ie
- Best All-Round Digital Marketing Campaign – Sligo Tourism
- Best Mobile Service or App for Fast Moving Businesses – Sage.ie
- Best Mobile Service or App for fast moving people – The AA
- Most Insightful and Intriguing Internet Innovation – Currency Fair
- Most Creative Use of Social Media for Compelling Engagement – Electric Ireland
- Most indispensible Cloud Service for SMEs – YellowSchedule
- You Did Good – Best Use of the Internet for Social Good – SpunOut.ie
- Best “wherever and whenever” Multi-channel Retailer – McCabes Pharmacy
- Very Best Place to be – Accelerator |Incubator |Campus – Launchpad at NDRC
- You can Call Me Chief – Best Chief Information Officer (CIO) – Fin Goulding, CIO at PaddyPower
- Most Outstanding Contribution by an IIA Member 2013 – Fiona Hyland and Mark Kearns of Inventorium