A new version of this policy will take effect from 16 November 2020.
Click here to read it.
In this policy we explain –
- What personal data we collect.
- How this data is used.
- How this data is stored.
- Who we share this data with.
- Where we process this data.
- Your rights.
We process the following personal data for domain holders and their contacts –
- Contact details (email, phone, address).
- Evidence provided during the registration process showing that you meet the .ie registration requirements.
We do not share your personal data with third parties, except in the following circumstances –
- With Irish national law enforcement agencies and Regulatory Authorities.
- Where a Court Order requires it.
- On request from the nominated Domain Contacts.
- With the service providers selected to provide dispute resolution services in the .ie namespace.
- With those contracted to provide technical and support services to us (subject to strict confidentiality and privacy protection clauses).
Note that you can request a copy of the personal data we process about you.
To do this, please email us at email@example.com.
A new version of this policy will take effect from 16 November 2020. Click here to read it.